Creative is currently seeking to hire a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Architect /Sr. Developer to support various customer projects. At least 4 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM version 2013 or later is required. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Architect/Sr. Developer will be an analytical, big picture thinker who is driven to enhance and further the mission of our customers by leveraging technology. The candidate will must also be able to work independently, provide leadership for technical team in an Agile environment.
• Lead the creation of a case management system being built on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform
• Lead the migration efforts of MS Dynamics CRM based On-Premise system to Cloud based solution
• Execute all aspects of migrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM to a cloud hosted environment; installing and integrating newer versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Rollup and Service Pack installations), support SQL server upgrades
• Participate in application design sessions to ensure accuracy towards business requirements and development guidelines
• Participate in the development of system/design documentation to facilitate knowledge transfer and increase application maintainability
• Develop and implement according to customer best practices
• Lead integration efforts for integrating with components such as MS SharePoint, MS Outlook, and 3rd party applications is a plus
• Perform gap analysis between a client's requirements and the functionality within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Configure applications to meet a client's requirements using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Extend capability of CRM through creation of new entities, forms, workflows and reports
• Help perform data migration activities
• Design and implement reports to support the CRM application
• Design business processes and data flows between Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications and other 3rd party applications
• Ability to work in an agile, cross functional team in a fast paced environment with the goal of delivering high quality solutions within project schedule, cost, and scope constraints
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• At least 4 years experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, with version 2013, 2015 or higher, with strong knowledge of platform capabilities including system administration, out of the box configurations and integration with other components such as SharePoint and Outlook
• Experience with on-prem and cloud versions of MS Dynamics CRM
• Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following: MS SharePoint, JIRA, MS SQL is a plus.
Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
All offers of employment at Creative are contingent upon ones eligibility to obtain and maintain a federal public trust.
Creative Systems and Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.